Thursday, November 01, 2007


In the two designs above, I tried to illustrate how easily you can change the personality of a stock design by choosing the appropriate borders or accents to undeline the effect you are trying to acheive. In the top design I tried for a contry feel that would fit well in a rustic kitchen.In the second design I was trying for a French feel, which I accented by using the fleur de Lis' from my "Create a Crest" colectionalong with the words "the rooster" in French on the banner. If you can narrow down the images which will recount a particular feeling, culture or era you can easily recreate it. Try to think of a look that has imprssed you in the past. Break it down to its components and you can easily reporduce the mood in your own creation. See all of my designs at www.kenparsonsdesigns.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home