Tuesday, January 22, 2008


To create this makeup bag and design. I first combined three makeup designs from my "Flash and Fantasy" design collection with the words "my makeup", which I used the web translator in Compositions project based embroidery software to translate into French. I then basted the two panels together on one side with the face of the fabric on the inside. I then flattened it out and and sewed a zipper on the inside under the based seam. I then finished it off by turning it inside out and sewing up the three remaining sides. The finished product is a quick and easy makeup bag, you could also have cut out two panels, identical to your fabric panels, of clear plastic to line the bag and make it waterproof. To see all of the designs in this collection go to www.kenparsonsdesigns.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home