Friday, February 22, 2008


This rose coursage design was created to be embroidered on a one shoulder asymmetrical dress. I started with the rose design (which is one of the complementary designs included with Compositions project based embroidery design software) I then copied and reduced one and placed it to the right of the original. I then copied the smaller rose and reversed it and placed it to the left of the original rose. I then finished it up by adding the bow from my "Dress Up Your Designs" collection. The resulting project is fun, original and incredibly easy to create yourself. To see how easily you can create your own designs using Compositions you can download your free copy to use for 30 days at www.kenparsonsdesigns.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home