Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Last Monday was my first day back from 3 weeks of back to back trade shows. It started with The Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in Tampa follwed by the Sewing and Stitchery Expo in Puyllup (just outside of Seattle) and ended at the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in Atlanta. Thought out all three shows I had a tooth ache caused by a loose cap. I finally got it pulled on Monday the 12th. It feels so much better. Now I just have to get a bridge made,I also pulled a muscle in my back in Atlanta and so have been at the Chiropractor every other day since.
The show were definately worth it, the Seattle show had about 30,000 attendees but it is such a big show that it is very spread out and you never really know how many are going to make their way to your booth. beleive it or not the best show for me, saleswise was the OSQE in Atlanta.
I will be doing the OSQE in Cleveland next week and I am very excitited as this was always a good show for me when I was the Editor of Stitches Magazine.
I have always taught classes at these shows and that always makes them much more fun, because you get to meet and talk with the attendees one on one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home