Wednesday, November 14, 2007


In the example above I combined the grapes and the grape bunch from my "Fresh From the Grove" collection and added to them the grape vine from my "Dress Up Your Designs" collection. To create more interest and rhythm I alternated the orientation by reversing every other design. I finshed off the ends with the small double grape design. I set this up as a single hooping to be sewn in a border frame, however it could easily be divided up for multiple hoopings. If I chose to sew it out in multiple hoopings I would have used the automatic baste function which I would use to make sure all of my hoopings were properly aligned.To see all of the designs or to see how the automatic baste function works go to www.kenparsonsdesigns.com You can also download a free copy to try out for 30 days from either www.annthegran.com or www.embroidery.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home