Monday, December 03, 2007


Designing embroidery doesn't have to be difficult. Sometimes it just starts with an idea or something you have seen in a shop, or even on TV or in a movie. You can then take that idea and use your imagination to make it your own. In the design above I just used the words that I saw in a store on a plaque and combined them with one of my border designs from my "Dress Up Your Designs" collection. I then copied and flipped the same border design and combined them together. The last step was to change the colors to better suit my base fabric color. Combining lettering and designs is a great way to create interesting and meaningful designs quckly and easily. To see all of the designs in this collection go to www.kenparsonsdesigns.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home