Thursday, December 06, 2007


Winter is here and so is gift giving season. Coming up with the perfect gift can be a time consuming challenge. Why not make the perfect gift for everyone on your gift giving list. In the project above I created a custom monogram on a set of napkins. It was easily acheived by using one of my border designs from my "Dress Up Your Designs" collection then copying it and rotating it, this created a unique border for my monogram. I then placed a diamond shaped monogram in the center and rotated it by 45 degrees. You can create the perfect monogram for everyone by pairing the right monogram with the right design or designs. Happy Holidays. To see all of the designs in my collections go to www.kenparsonsdesigns.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home