Monday, January 19, 2009

For those of you that are using Compositions project based embroidery design software, and would like basic online instrutions of how to use it or, to have any of you questions personally answered by me, I am giving online webinars every Thursday at 4PM EST on www.embroidery.com. Please go to their website to register. I will not be teaching the class this coming Thursday (January 22) as I will be attending the ISS show in Long Beach but will resume on them on January 29. I look forward to meeting you there.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question that I posted on annthegran that has not been answered re KP Compositions. Can you only use your designs with this program? I have downloaded the trial as I am very interested in it but don't want to be limited to only your designs. It is a great program, but that would be too limiting for me. I look forward to your reply.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can use any format design, all you have to do is choose merge stitch file when you are in your location window ( it is under the file drop down menu on the top of the screen) and it will show you all of the designs on your computer. Choose the one you want and it will place it in the middle of you location window.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ken. Is there anyway for my other designs to show on in the box on the left like yours do? Having to go through each one individually is what I found so great about this product. The concept is great and has been sorely needed, but I really would like to be able to pull all my designs into that area for being able to see and pull from there which I would like to use along with yours. Thanks for your quick answer! That is real service! : )

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops, that should read, being able to see each of your designs there is what is so great about this product, but would need to b e able to include others than just yours for it to be of great benefit for me. Sorry for the oooops.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home