Thursday, March 22, 2007

I often visit Sadia's blog at http://sadiasews.com/blog1/ to see what new and interesting things she has to say about embroidery, designing, software and techniques. She is a very knowledgable and engaging person. Her original style and beautiful details make her work easily identifiable as hers and hers alone. I've had the pleasure of meeting her on a few occasions and she is always friendly, helpful and full of great ideas.
Back to the weather it is finally warming up her in NY, maybe 56 degrees today but the sudden heat wave has made it very foggy.
I am still working on my article. I set up the embroidery design tentatively yesterday but I think I will have to ammend it for the specific garment.
I've got to get back to work talk to you soon.
Ken

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home