Thursday, February 26, 2009


I created this unique pillow design by first using the circle template in Compositions project based embroidery software to create a circular border for my monogram for the grape leaf design from my Create a Centerpeice collection. I then added the monogram in the center using the monogram function also in Compositions. I then finished it off with the same deign in each corener. I reversed copied and rotated them to create a corner design comprised of two of the designs in each corner. Download you free copy of Compsitions to use for thirty days today at www.annthegran.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot get the necline feature to work please help

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never mind, I figured it out, sorry

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home