Monday, March 26, 2007

I just got back from the chiropractor and my back feels so much better, I am going again tomorrow to make sure that I am not going to be in agony in Cleveland later this week. One of the possible reasons for the pain is the fact that due to the strong winds and subsequent surging ocean tide one of the chains holding the left side of my floating dock broke and the dock swung out into the canal in the back of my house. As it did the ramp sipped off and is now hanging in the water. In an attempt to fix it my wife and I each tied a rope to the railings and tried to lift the ramp out of the water, which worked for about a half hour intil the railing started to come apart from the ramp so we had to untie it and go back to the drawing board. As the tide went out the floating dock got stuck on the ramp and is now hanging on its side in the water. I finally gave up trying to fix it myself and called a repairman. Hopefully he will stop by today and fix it. I really want to get this taken care of before I leave on Wednesday morning.
As I mentioned earlier Thursday is the start of the OSQE in Cleveland Ohio I hoe those of you who can make it will stop by the booth and see my Compositions embroidery design software. We have an incredible show special It's only $99. for the software and $44.95 for the collections of 20 designs.
If you want to find out more about the show go to www.sewingexpo.com you will find a full listing of the vendors and the classes which will be taught.
See you there!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home