Wednesday, April 11, 2007



I am attending a webinar today at 1PM EDT. It's all about how to host a webinar, which I plan to do in the near future, I will keep you posted with the details. If you wish to learn about webinars the class is free and you can sign up at https://www.gotomeeting.com/s/mProf/040307 remember it is today so if you have an interest do it now!
I have some exciting news (to me at least) the new Vista compaatable version of my software Compositions is now available for download from www.annethegran.com To get it just click on the button that says download your free copy of Compositions. It will write over your current version and you then need only to put in your serial number again and you are ready to go.
There is another change in the software. (see picture above) It reminds you with a pop-up message to either choose a location or to create a location. I have adde this because this is a function many people forget to do and therefore have problems. There is however a check box on the bottom which will allow you to turn this feature off once you are comfortable that you can remember to perform this step.
The other change is that your project files will now be placed in the folder My Documents/KPCompositions/Projects this as neccessary to function within Vista.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home