Wednesday, April 04, 2007


I finally finished my article it wasn't that it took so much time to finish, it was just that I had to fit it in between trade shows and everything else that needs to get done planned or unplanned.
For example my tade show display was damaged on the way to the Cleveland show and I maged to get it to work for the show but today I had to go to the hardware store and find matching screws to replace the broken and stripped ones in the pull up display anf then fix it which I did. I ten had to fillout and fax all of the many forms for furniture and electricity for the upcoming CEC show and then I had to go to the box store to get replacement boxes to pack my show stuff up for Vegas and that was just this morning so far. Now I have to redo my hadout for the class as it is a half hour longer that the ones I have been doing and make about 30 copies.
On top of everything it is pouring down rain , 38 degrees and I am soaked and freezing.
Life is incredibly glamorous.
Above is a picture of the final product that was the subject of my how to article . It explained how and why I designed it and walks thorought the design process step by step using my software which is called Compositions. To download your own free copy to use for 30 days just go to www.kenparsonsdesigns.com
Talk to you soon.
Ken

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home