Monday, April 02, 2007

I just returned from the OSQE in Cleveland and it was a pretty good show. It was heavy on the quilt side, but there were still a good number of embroiderers there. My booth was placed next to an embroidery machine company so I did a lot of screaming to make myself heard over the machine noise and am still a little horse. It was a good place to be though as it attracted the present embroiderers and also those people looking to get into it.
It seems as though I am always talking about the same thing but I guess that is because I always do the the same things.
I'm changing the booth around a little bit for the next show in Vegas I am having a new banner made explaining why my stuff is so great and another header which better explains the fact that I sell designs too. I hope these will help to make my booth a little more self explanatory.
Everybody at the show has been very helpful and it is great to be able to bounce ideas off them.
If you get a chance go to www.sewingevents.com and take a look at the upcoming show (April 16,17,18 2007) if you can make it take your family and make a mini-vacation out of it, there is a lot to see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home