Friday, April 20, 2007

I just got back from the CEC show in Vegas, and I was a little bit disapointed. While the attendence was pretty much 100% embroiderers I was expecting more of them. While I was away we had a nor'easter here on Long Island and my town was hit pretty hard. My basement was flooded and as a matter of fact so was my entire block. I live between two canals and the tide got so high that the two canals met now that the waters have subsided they left my yard littered with a pretty good assortment of debris.
Next week is the Direction show in Manhattan, I applied for booth space but unfortunately I was not invited to show. I plan on attending anyway. This show is a great source of ideas as it show cases what trends in textile design willl be shown for the next fashion season.
if you are a fashion or home decor embroidery designer I would strongly reccomend that you attend this show if it is at all possible.
to find out more go to their website at http://www.directionshow.com/content.htm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home